Where do I send transcripts when applying to a Credential or Master's Program?

School of Education Credential Program:

Official transcripts from all accredited colleges and universities are required.

Credential candidates must submit an unofficial copy of the SSU transcript with the application. Official SSU transcripts are not required for the credential program application.

Applicants to the Master's program MUST submit official transcripts from all accredited colleges and universities including SSU.

Option 1: Mail

Mail all transcripts to:

Sonoma State University
Attn: Credentials Office
1801 East Cotati Avenue
Rohnert Park, CA 94928

Option 2: Electronic Transcripts

SSU accepts electronic transcripts from ONLY the following two electronic exchange services:

  • eTranscripts California
  • Parchment

SSU does not accept direct email attachments of official or unofficial transcripts from students or 3rd parties.

Please direct electronic transcripts to: credentials.office@sonoma.edu

SSU's Office of Admissions:

The Office of Admissions may also require transcripts from other colleges or universities. Please do not send SSU official transcripts to SSU's office of Admissions.