I started teaching at Sonoma State in 2015. I love working with students and helping them learn about different careers working with young children and families. I work for a local non profit, early intervention agency, Early Learning Institute. Much of my work involves collaborating with community partners in early care and education.
When not working, I like to hang out with my family and friends spending time outdoors. I like to read and I am a big soccer fan.
- BA University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- MA Sonoma State University
- Social Emotional Learning
- Trauma Informed Practice
Early Childhood Studies
- Early Learning Institute, Program Manager, 2000-Present
- Compass Community Services, Teacher, 1994-2000