Preliminary Credential Program Application Transcripts

Transcripts Application Requirement for Preliminary Credential Programs

Multiple Subject

Single Subject

Education Specialist

A candidate must provide a complete set of official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities they have attended. This includes all coursework taken through the most recent semester/summer school. SSU graduates or SSU current students do not need to provide an official SSU transcript. They should attach an unofficial SSU transcript to either their Cal State Application or their SoE Application. 

Transcripts that are sent electronically to the Admissions and Records Department (A&R) can be shared with SoE. Please review the SSU policy on acceptable vendors prior to ordering an electronic transcript. 

Electronic transcripts can be sent to: 

Hard copy transcripts cannot be shared between A&R and SoE. Candidates that supply hard copy transcripts must send one copy to A&R and one copy to SoE. Transcripts must be received within two weeks of application submission. 

Address for hard copy transcripts: Please send one set of transcripts to each address

SSU – Admissions & Records

1801 East Cotati Avenue

Rohnert Park, CA. 94928


SSU – SoE: Credentials Office

1801 East Cotati Avenue

Rohnert Park, CA. 94928


Out of Country Transcripts

Candidates that attended a university out-of-country must obtain an official evaluation. Additional requirements may also apply. Please refer to the SSU website for additional information.