About the Student Services Office
The School of Education Student Services Office provides support services related to credentialing and graduate programs including but not Limited to:
- Provide prospective students with pre-admission advisement and information on undergraduate programs and a full array of credential, certificate and master's programs.
- Provide information sessions and orientations for prospective and current students.
- Process applications for credential and graduate program admission.
- Provide information and advisement to students admitted to the Multiple Subject, Single Subject, and Education Specialist Credentials programs.
- Provide information on teacher education scholarships and grants.
- Evaluate, verify, and make recommendations for teaching and services credentials.
- Provide special evaluations (i.e., out-of-state/out-of-country evaluations).
Informational Workshops & Appointments
- Informational Workshops: Candidates that are interested in the Preliminary Teaching Program should plan on attending an informational workshop.
- Appointments: To schedule an appointment with the Student Services / Credentials Office, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jean and Charles Schulz Library and Information Center, Room 3065B
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.