The professional programs and degrees offered by the School of Education are based on a solid foundation of liberal arts and sciences and emphasize experiences that are both practical and theoretical. Field experience, structured as a collaboration between the student/candidate, university faculty, classroom teachers, principals, peers and students is a key component of all our programs, providing practical experience in preparation for a wide range of professions. All programs are accredited and meet or exceed rigorous state and national standards.
To select a program that best fits your career goals click on the program listings below to explore your options.
- Undergraduate Early Childhood Studies
- Education Minor
- Multiple Subject Credential
- Single Subject Credential
- Special Education Credential
- Administrative Services Credential
- Master's Programs
- STEM Teacher Education Pathways
- The PUERTA Project
- North Bay Teacher Residency Program
- Added Authorizations